The lovely Rachel of Blissfully Scrumptious has bestowed me with a Liebster Blog Award which is given to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I understand it started in Germany to give small bloggers recognition for their efforts.
Rachel certainly deserves recognition for her lovely cakes and bakes, as well as healthy eating recipes. Do also look at her website www.blissfullyvintage.com and blog http://blissfullyvintage.wordpress.com for gorgeous vintage china.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I suspect some of my chosen blogs have more than 200 followers but all deserve to be noticed:
Roswensian - beautiful baking and more
Limited Literature – very talented poet, influenced by all sorts, often found baking with a 2 year old
Pepper & Sherry – fantastic collection of recipes and anecdotes. I love Juls’ writing and honesty
Appledrane – a gorgeous food and photography blog
Footprints in the butter - scrumptious recipes